Friday, November 30, 2007

Where Does the Time Go?

It has been an eventful year (more than a year) since my last post. Unfortunately it was a year that included many things I'd rather forget, such as the death of my father from a cerebral hemorrhage.

On the good side, I've gotten a lot of tie-dye done, including teaching tie-dye to a bunch of people at Google over the summer. It's so much fun to share one's art form with such an appreciative audience! Even better, one of them wanted me to help him tie-dye his couch! We did, and it was so cool that I did something similar to my own furniture.

I've also started a small website of my own, http://www.amethistle.com (okay, so all the good names were taken!), and you can see some of my tie-dye work there (including the couches!).

No comments: